New innovative driving function development for future automated driving incl. driverless vehicles. The task is responsible for:
- Creating and drafting future driving functions and making technical proposals
- Leading the development by leading the team. In the initial phase, the leader would need to build up concepts for coding, coding in Simulink, C/C++, testing and other parts of development chain as an engineer.
- Demonstrating the status of developments to internal management and to external customers.
- Handing over the results of developments to mass production teams at a certain development stage
- Interfacing to customers on future driving functions
The Autonomous Mobility and Safety Business Area integrates safety technologies and controls vehicle dynamics to ensure safe and comfortable driving. The objective is to implement "Vision Zero", the vision of accident-free driving.